9/10/2008

September 14 - Life is a Verb Interview Here

Have you wondered what the Life is a Verb Blog Roll sticker on my blog is all about?

Life is a Verb, the new book by Patti Digh, was released September 2. As part of the launch a group of blogs are publishing interviews with Patti. I am delighted to be one of them and will post our exchange HERE on September 14.

Initially I planned to interview Patti by phone but the evening we had scheduled our talk I was in the car racing to NC. So we went to Plan B. I sent her questions about the book, her process and her future plans from my cell phone and she responded several days later. I do love technology.

Based on Patti's question - what would you do if you had 37 Days to live - - this book is a collection of meaningingful essays from her blog 37 Days enriched with questions and challenges. Its a powerful tool to help someone work out their way for living with intention.

Almost three years ago I discovered Patti and her blog and felt touched by and connected to her writing and her life-view. Reading 37 Days became an important part of my week. Jim and I attended her first Life is a Verb retreat in Asheville, NC. It was a great week-end and I can tell you Life is a Verb is a work by a woman of depth, sensitivity, warmth and strength.

I am very proud to have these two pieces of my art work in the book.


No comments: