7/01/2010

Lost in Other Worlds




Well this is the truth.
Yesterday did not go as I planned.
The quiet in the house settled around me and I wrapped myself in it.

After I checked my email I decided to open Net Flix and see it they have MI-5 - the BBC spy series are called "spooks" - on Instant Play. They do - - five seasons.

After two episodes I was completely hooked - and the day evaporated as I entered the world of actor-spys in great Britain.

This is the truth
I escaped all the pressure
Let the dishes mold in the sink
Left the laundry in the dryer

Finally whipped up supper
from left-overs
Finished the evening with the concluding episodes of Season 2.

The last episode of Season 2
ends with the shocking death of the main character
Never saw it coming
Knocked me for a loop

Season 3 not on Instant Play
Started season 4
to find out what happened afterwards
no no
Did not close the circle
So unsatifying
Story not completed.

Now the search for Season 3.
To get the answers
But
good storytelling
because I care.

The story made me care about these phantoms.

No comments: