8/12/2014

Here Comes Gus



1905 Clemson Football Team

Gus - my grandfather - sits in the middle of the      front row.

I tell a story about him: Finding Gus.We lost him in our family and when I found him - he was a folk hero to his family of origin in SC.

Right now I am working on that story - to bring him back next week in Georgia
where
I will be
                                                                              telling
                                                                              his
                                                                         
                                                                              story.

                                                                              Welcome back Gus.

There is a hero in every story - do you know your heroes?

No comments: