8/21/2009

Happy Day, Happy Birthday



Two happy events in the family today




Chris and Ariel

Today is their wedding day. Wishing them every happiness.

Happy Birthday, Kathy.

Hope blessings and hugs fill your day.

PS: If we ever have a doppelganger contest for Daddy my money is on this grandson.

Do you have look-alikes in your family? We surely do in our grandson Dan. He is a red-haired copy of Jim at the same age. Jim's older brother called last week. "Robin and her boys are here." I told him. "Did that other little Jimmy come? I knew he meant Danny and we laughed. I knew he was remembering Jim at the same age.

Thinking about Kathy - do you have a favorite birthday? From childhood or after? I have a number that stand out for me. The most romantic surprise was on my birthday in 2003 in Venice when Jim took me to Flavins on San Marco Piazza for high tea.

Thinking about Chris and Ariel on their wedding day - I was delighted by Travelin Oma today as she tells her "love story". Isn't that lovely? Have you ever thought of your courtship, your marriage, your life with someone as your "love story." It is all in how one approaches the story isn't it?

No comments: