9/27/2006

Thanks for the Memories

I have my computer set to ripple through all the My Pictures folders and show the pictures as screen savers. I have no idea how the inner workings determines the sequence.I just know that any pause and a new photo pops up. It is a constant trip down memory lane.

Jim and I as bride and groom fifty years ago
followed quickly by last weeks trip to North Carolina, followed by the grand-kids in California several years ago, followed by a view of the Grand Canal taken when we were in Venice three years ago or was that the trip before? Or art-work images, or Mama in the hospital, or Jim's mother three years before she died or places I know we must have been but I have no clue when or where.

This slide show keeps you on your toes.

It is marvelous - a time machine.

So simple.

The computer does it all.

No comments: