4/01/2009

Day 5,



Five, collage, e. schoettler, 2009 Series

1. Day 5 - Today house cleaning is the top of my list so I will have more than enough exercise. Up and down the steps, lifting stuff off the floor, lifting to put stuff back where it belongs. You see what I mean.

For example, I walked into the kitchen this morning with my stomach sucked in, head up and shoulders back. I could feel the muscle pulls all the way to my feet. Another insight - its about thinking of HOW we are doing something.

When I tried to tell my daughter about my new approach to exercise and that I thought it was going to work for me. She countered with, "you could walk the dog." She is right, I could - even though I never do. Isn't this about observing yourself and turning your usual activities toward you goal?

I am also buying a timer this morning - Like Cynthia I will park at the back of the lot at Hardware City and when I come home I will put it on the book shelf across the room so that I have to get up to stop the noise and re-set it.

5 comments:

cynthia said...

you know, all these little things add up to making a big difference.
We cannot allow ourselves to believe that one small thing doesn't matter.

That's the problem with a lot of issues right now ... we think that our one little self won't make a difference but a lot of little selves added together will.

So, if I believe that about, say, recycling, switching to canvas bags for groceries, etc., I will have to believe that about myself as well.

Vasilly said...

I agree with Cynthia. Whatever way you exercise makes you comfortable and helps you meet your goal, is the way you should do it. I'm rooting for you.

Joe said...

Josh and Jazz prom dresses Jovani prom dressesLa Femme prom dressesLanda prom dressesLara Design prom dressesMac Duggal prom dressesMacis Design prom dressesMauri Simone prom dressesMe Prom prom dressesMon Cheri prom dressesMori Lee prom dressesNight Moves prom dressesNika prom dressesNiki prom dressesPanoply prom dressesParty Time Formals prom dresses Pronovias prom dresses Riva Designs prom dresses Romantic Bridals prom dresses Saison Blanche prom dresses Scala prom dresses Sherri Hill prom dresses Studio 17 prom dresses Terani prom dresses Tiffany prom dresses Val Stefani prom dresses

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses