4/13/2009

2 Roses, 20 Days Left,


A two rose salute to all those taking part in the 37 Days Challenge to themselves

20 days left in the 37 Days Challenge.

I said I would put exercise into my life and I have. Not exactly as I originally planned - with a walk-a-day. Early on I realized I would have to find exercise in my usual routine and claim it. Walk further in a parking lot, climb steps when I could, and breathe deeply. Make those steps count for something for me. Believe it or not these bits make a difference. I know myself for the slug I am and I can feel that its helping. The real test comes tomorrow when a class I am teaching at a local Middle School reconvenes. The Art Room is at the back of the building. It takes a city block long walk down a very long corridor to reach it. Since September every time I have walked this walk since I have reached the classroom winded. Lets see what tomorrow brings.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Good trick for climbing stairs, might work for long halls: breathe in deeply for two steps, out for two.
One philosophy I have when adapting exercises for various aches and problems: anytime we aren't sitting on the couch (or in front of the computer), we are doing something positive!

Joe said...

Satin & Tulle bridal gowns Taffeta & Chiffon bridal gowns Taffeta & Lace bridal gowns Taffeta & Organza bridal gowns Sleeveless bridal gowns Cap Sleeves bridal gowns Short Sleeves bridal gowns Elbow Sleeves bridal gowns Three Quarter Sleeves bridal gowns Long Sleeves bridal gowns Beading bridal gowns Sequin bridal gowns Sash bridal gowns Flower bridal gowns Beading & Sequin bridal gowns Beading & Flower bridal gowns Beading & Rhinestone bridal gowns Beading & Lace bridal gowns Fringe bridal gowns Applique bridal gowns Applique & Beading bridal gowns Applique & Sequin bridal gowns Embroidery bridal gowns Satin & Tffeta bridal gowns

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses