12/25/2009

Christmas Day - Christmas Blessings, Mama, New Life



Merry Christmas.
to all.
Wishing eveyone blessings, happiness and Peace on Earth.


Our Christmas Blessings:
Our grandson Jamie's surgery is over, he has started his recovery.
Jim's half way through his Chemotherapy.
I am very grateful for the blessings of 2009 and opening a new calendar book for 2010.









Happy Birthday, Mama.

Louise Keasler Diggle


I keep her close by telling stories about her.




Mama's legacy goes on through the recent births in her family. Two of my sisters have new grandchildren for Christmas so I am very happy for them and for the fresh beginnings that Caitlin and her cousin Finn, born two months ago, bring to us. And, there is the promise of Elizabeth's baby for my brother and his wife in the Spring.


Jim mixed up the dough last night so he is making bread for Christmas dinner at Jimmy's. A good way to celebrate. Fresh bread.








2 comments:

Alan G said...

And a very Merry Christmas to you, Jim and your family.

Dianne said...

Keep telling stories about Mamama, please. They bring smiles to my face, instead of the tears I have so often when I think about her. I really missed her this year.....maybe more than ever. She would so enjoy all the excitement that our family has had this year. Love to you and Jim.