11/15/2008

OK! OK! or is it OR


Ok. Ok. I love technology. I said that.
But I am having a hard time keeping up.
Yesterday I receivd an email - they are shutting down my My Space page - because "its prime real estate" and I have not added anything for almost a year. I would if I could. I don't know how. My grandson set it up for me. I was so pleased. But then we flew home and that was it. So now I am being closed down.
Not just that - I can't TWITTER either. Oh, I know how to post and I leave messages for a few people but this one-way conversing makes no sense to me. Its like always being late for a meeting or stepping into a conversation in mid-stream - no matter how fast I paddle I can't get into the flow of it.
They say its more fun if you use your phone but I don't want to do that. I will spend my time texting.
How are they doing it? How are they keeping up with it all?
Is this one of those generational things?
Switching gears. I picked up a prescription at CVS today and noticed something new - there is now a box on the label describing the shape and color and anything written on the pill you are getting in your bottle. I guess that's good - for the medicines you take all the time and would notice a difference. Are they doing it in your area too?
Cautionary Tale.
Last night we wanted to watch a movie and nothing on the Cable was interesting. So we went to the "PAY" movie section on Comcast and ordered a film that sounded OK - we expected a light romantic comedy. What we got was a mindless film with no plot - what more could we expect when it opened with a full frontal naked guy? Forgetting Sarah something?" is a film best forgot.

4 comments:

Sean said...

Twitter has another purpose and we'll talk about it in the teleseminar you are taking this week.

Hang in there. Yes, they list the color/size on pills out here,too.

Joe said...

Rhinestone bridal gowns Basque Waist bridal gowns Drop Waist bridal gowns Empire Waist bridal gowns Natural Waist bridal gowns Lace Up bridal gowns Low Back bridal gowns Zipper bridal gowns After Six bridesmaid dresses Alexia Designs bridesmaid dresses Alfred Angelo bridesmaid dresses Allure Bridals bridesmaid dresses Alyce Designs bridesmaid dresses Bari Jay bridesmaid dresses Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dresses Christina Rossi bridesmaid dresses Da Vinci bridesmaid dresses Dessy bridesmaid dresses Do You Love Me bridesmaid dresses Eden Bridals bridesmaid dresses Forever Yours bridesmaid dresses Impression bridesmaid dresses Jasmine bridesmaid dresses

Joe said...

bridal gowns beach wedding dresses couture wedding dresses destination wedding dresses informal wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses mother of bride dresses cocktail wedding dresses evening gowns quinceanera dresses wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses