11/20/2008

Maya Angelou, Storytelling and Twitter - 3BT


1. When I punched the on for the car radio I instantly recognized that magnificent, resonating voice. Maya Angelou . She was talking with Diane Rhem on NPR. A lucky ride. I so admire her wisdom.


2. A good day of storytelling. Stories for the younger kids at the Audubon this morning. Mid-day I taped my TV show. Then finished the afternoon telling stories at my favorite retirement home client. Yes, a good day!


3. Today I feel like I am finally getting the hang of Twitter. Now that I know how - maybe my Tweets will get better.


1 comment:

Granny Sue said...

Yes, lucky you! NPR is one of the jewels in my life.

I can't believe the photos of leaves you show on your blog! Here it is definitely winter, snowy and all the leaves gone.