4/22/2014

O-P-Q is for Overwhelmed, Pushing Ahead, and refusing to QUIT







O - P - Q ----
Wow when I get behind I really get behind.
So -- here I am -- catching up on the A-Z Challenge -
Did not Quit - just stepped off while I caught my breath -
                                              Sorry.





O is for OVERWHELMED

My list tilted.
It reached "overwhelming"
That is where I have been -  over-whelmed.
Too many things to do and not enough time to keep up -
Wasn't that enough?

A couple of disappointments got in the way-
And - - my old friend grief stepped on board,
 added its weight to an already over-loaded cart
 and really slowed me down.

Mainly - I lost focus.
Does that happen to you??????



P is for PUSHING AHEAD

Focus is back and I am "pushing ahead"
Sucking it up some would say

Isn't that what you do?

Q is for QUIT

NO.
(Message to self. )
I know that is what Jim would say to me.

Sometimes I feel like quitting
On a number of fronts

But I am not going to -

That has never been my style.

I don't aim to start now - - -

No comments: