1. The Yarnsmith. I was taken with this blog today - a combination of storytelling, history and travelogue. I love his language as well as the places he talks about. read his profile - such a romantic description. The second post about Strawberry Fair really captures my imagination - although knowing me - I am better off looking on from an arm chair than slogging through all the tents and people looking for the "conveniences."
2. Always nice to stop by Granny Sue's place to check on her garden and see what is going on.
3. Over at Blind Pig and the Acorn its a bit of talk about the heat and appreciation for the air-conditioning we are so used to today. The music on the site reminds me of my daddy - he loved old-time fiddle music.
4. A quick stop in Ireland at Stony River Farm. Hmm. I guess its time to see Star Trek - even through I too am a Star Wars fan.
5. Last stop New York City on Ryan Paulson's website. Enjoy. Jim and I met Ryan wearing a big yellow foam Wisconsin cheese on his head at the 2008 Fresno Fringe Festival - he is all they say. His programs are wonderfully funny and he is a delightful and talented guy.
After all that traveling I need a good lie down.