11/17/2009

The Daily Orange, Social Media, A Dream - 3 BT


The Daily Orange

Did you by any chance wonder what this link was all about - besides Ira Glass?

Well - I discovered today that I can send a
link directly to this blog - as well as to Twitter and Facebook. So I tried it out and then never got back to the blog to say why The Daily Orange was sitting there.

Yes, I am over-eating on Social Media and finding out how many places there are where I can say practically nothing at all.

Linking things I find by roaming the internet is a good way of least keepng in touch - using interesting things others are saying - without having to say anything myself.

This morning I woke from a strange and interesting dream. I tried to tell it to Jim but the more I tried to tell him the more the dream disintegrated. I remember thinking "this would be a great way to tell a story." And then it was gone. Slipping through my fingers like mercury as I tried to pick it up.

Does that happen to you? Do you get those wonderful ideas that bubble up from the unconscious when your "editor" is off-guard. I hope I am working on something while I sleep and that one morning it will be there for me, a sudden inspiration -ready to go.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Josh and Jazz prom dresses Jovani prom dressesLa Femme prom dressesLanda prom dressesLara Design prom dressesMac Duggal prom dressesMacis Design prom dressesMauri Simone prom dressesMe Prom prom dressesMon Cheri prom dressesMori Lee prom dressesNight Moves prom dressesNika prom dressesNiki prom dressesPanoply prom dressesParty Time Formals prom dresses Pronovias prom dresses Riva Designs prom dresses Romantic Bridals prom dresses Saison Blanche prom dresses Scala prom dresses Sherri Hill prom dresses Studio 17 prom dresses Terani prom dresses Tiffany prom dresses Val Stefani prom dresses

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Joe said...

Beading & Lace bridesmaid dresses Applique bridesmaid dresses Applique & Beading bridesmaid dresses Embroidery bridesmaid dresses Embroidery & Beading bridesmaid dresses Embroidery & Sequin bridesmaid dresses Lace bridesmaid dresses Rhinestone bridesmaid dresses Basque Waist bridesmaid dresses Drop Waist bridesmaid dresses Empire Waist bridesmaid dresses Natural Waist bridesmaid dresses Lace Up bridesmaid dresses Low Back bridesmaid dresses Zipper bridesmaid dresses Alexia Designs Alfred Angelo mother of bride dresses Alyce Designs mother of bride dresses Amelie Bridal mother of bride dresses Avanti mother of bride dresses Caviar mother of bride dresses Forever Yours mother of bride dresses