Where are the battery cables?
Two more days until my OPENING show at the Capital Fringe.
I am excited - but not in the same way that I used to be.
I have done this before -
This is my fourth year at the Fringe.
Jim is not here to share it with - and I miss him.
He not only helped me - we enjoyed Fringing.
This is another part of getting used to my new life -
For a year developing the Arlington Story has been "my job" and focusing on that has helped me to stay on track and get "back together" - if that is possible. And now - the newness and intensity of it is winding down.
There are other things looming on the horizon - and that's good.
* an art show with a group at American University in August
* storytelling gigs in September, October and November
* a couple of storytelling trips
* plans for the annual storytelling pig-out in Tennessee
* continuing the monthly storytelling series and my TV shows
* facing up to my new life and where that is going
All this coincides with my birthday next week.
So you could stay I am at a perfect juncture to re-start my life.
Its sort of like tottering at the edge of a cliff.
Now, if I could just find a Workbook to help me get started.
Or better yet - a set of battery cables.
Posted by ELLOUISESTORY