7/06/2013

Pre-Fringe Days

The past few days my MAC has been acting up - like it had a mind of its own - and it would not do anything I wanted it to. Bad timing. This week-end I had a heavy list of computer work to do to support my Fringe show which opens in 5 days. So first thing this morning I had an appointment with the Genius Bar at the Bethesda Apple store. AND, he was a genius. Instead of costing me a fortune he repaired for $129 - the cost of a new battery. So far so good.

Now, I am focusing on rehearsing the story. I record versions I have told on my iPod and then those tellings become my scripts to work from. With my Boise head phones I can work anywhere. I love them!
And all this effort is aimed toward the Goethe Institut next Thursday. If you are in the DC Metro area I hope you are ready to buy your tickets: http://bit.ly/14GSTrm

No comments: