1/15/2010

Friday - The Wedding Dress - Video Story

Wedding Dress from Ellouise Schoettler on Vimeo.

(if the video doesn't play - click on the Title, Wedding Dress - - UNDER the video)


This is a true story that was talked about in our family from the day I purchased my dream wedding dress in a thrift shop in Fresno, CA. The story blossomed with each new life-change - my daughter's wedding to the births of her children. That's one of the joys of family stories - they grow and change with life.

My daugher Robin is a writer. She published her version of this story.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is a great project, Ellouise. congrats. I'm enjoying the stories and your learning curve in putting them on the web too!

Tara Tappert said...

Tara said -- This is just fabulous -- and we do know about "plans."