1/04/2007

Small Blessings

Following; up with my new determination to focus on the small blessings every day;

It was a warm and sunny Washington day that feels like Spring instead of January - but I went ahead and made arrangements to have someone on stand-by for snow removal.

Jim found the favorite silver earring I thought I had lost in California. It had sneaked into his suitcase when we swapped for an overnight.

I found a two hour parking meter one block from Dupont Circle where I was gallery sitting all day. That means only 3 times back and forth up 25 steep marble steps to the gallery. That IS a real blessing.

One call and I completed my storytelling schedule and money goal for March!

YES! In March I will premiere Second Hand Rose at the Rogue Festival in Fresno, CA. Learned today there is a date available so I can have the east coast premiere of Second Hand Rose at my first choice location in April.

Among the accumulation of junk mail that has piled up while we were in CA, there is treasure - Christmas cards from very special friends who have graced our lives for many years.

Hey - naming the small blessings begins to build up!

No comments: