11/26/2020

A Painting From My Past





I saw a few paintings like this when our family went to a small museum in Strausburg, France. 
 I don't remember the name of the artist on the wall in France at that time. I just loved her paintings.  

When we came home I was attending classes at American University and I started painting these kinds of paintings. Drawing the grid on and then working with the colors. 

It was hard but I loved it. One of the professors who was a sort of tough guy asked me if I was losing my mind when he saw me painting these little squares. No I wasn’t losing my mind.  It was stressful because of having to get the colors in the right place. 

There must be more in the studio.

Another important thing about this trip to Germany and France was that it we were all together.

 

3 comments:

kaijawah said...

Game Secrets: How to Be an Iron-Nosed Person to Win
› game-chips › game-chips The best way to titanium trim hair cutter win is by trying to play your favorite online game. You may titanium trim reviews play 2017 ford focus titanium it on our discord titanium uses server on our discord server on titanium nipple bars

David James said...

Apna Showroom Grooming Hair Combs for Men and Women Lice Shower combs - Pack Of 3
they came to know about me that i m very

Apna Showroom clutches clips for hair combo set for women And Girls pack of 6
passionate about it and no fear for anything

sethash said...

id335 guess sac,filasneaker,fila chile,guess hajuvesi,hugobosssrbija,arcteryxjapan,hugo boss ישראל,jack wolfskin türkiye,jack wolfskin bunda ab798