12/28/2010

Necco Wafers



Necco wafers are practically extinct
can't find them anywhere
except The Cracker Barrel
where they charge $1.29 a roll.

They are still my favorite candy
remind me of the Saturday "kiddie show"
at the Plaza Theater

Munching on their sweetness
after a recent highway stop at a VA Cracker Barrel
I lamented to Jim
"I can't find these anymore."

An educated man is really good to have around
He asked
"Don't they have a website."
By George they do
www.necco.com

Now I can have Necco wafers anytime I want them
except
buying in bulk would definitely be dangerous for my hips and waist.

Hmmmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to eat those things all the time. Loved the chocolate ones the best, but what was up with those purple ones? Well, I ate them anyway : )

~Sandra