4/29/2010

Thursday - 3 Beautiful Things






Sunshine, warm and bright
promises a great day
ah, good!

Broke my record yesterday
did not write a daily blog post
you know the feeling
like not having perfect attendance in school
come to think of it.
I never did get one of those special badges.

either.

If I had written yesterday I would have mentioned
  • the good time laughing phone talk I enjoyed with my sister Lynda
  • watching Kinky Boots - a Brit flick that is touching and funny - with a subtle message
  • Skyping an East to West coast business session with Robin. Revving up for the Capital Fringe in July. Need to get the business stuff out of the way so I can focus on the story.
  • Richmond storyteller Slash Coleman will be the June guest teller at Kensington and on the TV SHOW. Will post the interview here. Feels good to have things lining up.

No comments: