7/27/2009

Monday - Gift from the East and Watch Out


Gift from the East




When our son Jim was in Japan recently he bought this interesting vase for me as a birthday gift. He gave it to me yesterday - a handsome package wrapped in blue and white fabric.

And the delightful surprise inside - two lacquer rectangles that I can arrange to my heart's content - making new compositions on my whim. I love it.


Be Careful

We have to watch out for ourselves. The world is a dirty germ infested place. Really.

It used to be your mother that told you to wash your hands before you eat - now its doctors - on tv. They recommend that the best way to protect yourself is to wash your hands. Are you carrying hand sanitizer? I am - and when I see someone rubbing their hands together in a restaurant when the food is served - I know they have it too.

And - don't forget - wipe off your cell phone. Chlorox wipes are good.

1 comment:

Robin S. Fox, Social Media Coach said...

Love the vases! Simple. And so interesting.

-Robin