8/12/2005

Discovering Surfing

When I woke up this morning I lay in bed thinking about things I might or could write about on this blog. Then I realized - I am becoming addicted to the computer.

I love working on the computer.
I have loved working on the computer since we bought our first luggable in the 1980s.

I like the sound of my fingers touching the keys - the light click of my fingernails against the hard plastic. Typing makes me feel so productive

I love email. Being connected to people - immediately.

Recently we set up WiFi in our home. WOW!

The freedom of not being tethered to my desk upstairs in my office is exhilarating. I can use my laptop in front of the TV, on the dining room table, in the bedroom, everywhere. Instantly I am completely linked.

I have become fascinated by the internet itself - linking and linking and linking - moving further and further afield from where I start. I have discovered surfing - - surfing widely on the web. I did not understand what they meant - its a wild and free ride - - -

I feel so unfettered, yet so productive as I hear myself clicking and clicking and clicking -

No matter that the dishes are in the sink, the bed unmade, my work behind schedule, my lists growing longer and due dates looming larger and closer.

I AM SURFING - WHEEEEEE!

6 comments:

teresa said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns high quality bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers 2010 new arrivals beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

teresa said...

bridal gowns bridal dresses cheap wedding dresses custom wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses wedding dresses plus size wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses mother of bride dresses flower girl dresses wedding party dresses special occasion dresses bridal gowns bridal gowns store bridal gowns online store cheap bridesmaid dresses discount bridesmaid dresses bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses junior bridesmaid dresses mother of bride dresses plus size wedding dresses special occasion dresses wedding accessories wedding dresses wedding party dresses wedding shoes

teresa said...

women's cothing women's clothing women apparel women dresses wholesale wedding dresses bedding foot bath portable dvd players sleepwears wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses wedding accessories wedding shoes ball gown

teresa said...

womens dresses dresses for women wedding apparel cheap wedding apparel discount wedding apparel wholesale wedding apparel bedding bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses foot bath junior bridesmaid dresses mother of bride dresses plus size wedding dresses portable dvd players sleepwears special occasion dresses wedding accessories wedding dresses wedding party dresses wedding shoes

Joe said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Joe said...

Wedding Dress Wedding Dresses Wholesale Wedding Dresses Cheap Wedding Dresses Bridal Online Shop 2010 New Styles Alexia Designs bridal gowns Alfred Angelo bridal gowns Alfred Sung bridal gowns Aliska K bridal gowns Allure Bridals bridal gowns Alyce Designs bridal gowns Demetrios bridal gowns Dere Kiang bridal gowns Divina Sposa bridal gowns Do You Love Me bridal gowns Dolce Jovani bridal gowns Eden Bridals bridal gowns Ella Bridals bridal gowns Ella Rosa bridal gowns Emerald Bridal bridal gowns Enzoani bridal gowns Essense of Australia bridal gowns Eternity bridal gowns Forever Yours bridal gowns